We are looking for talented Data Scientists to develop our in-house data science and machine learning capability at Xelix.
You will join our growing in-house data science team, working on both greenfield and existing projects. Working closely with the Head of Product, you will analyse enormous data sets from our multinational clients & developing new solutions to help solve their pain points. You will conduct and document research, apply the most appropriate solution and work with our engineering team to deploy your work to production. You will track the results of our models on live data & make decisions on how to improve and optimise performance.
- A Degree in Maths / Physics / Statistics / Computer Science / Data Science or similar (MSc or PhD preferred)
- Prior industry experience, building and deploying real world data science solutions
- Deep knowledge of working with a variety of ML models and techniques
- Strong experience with Python, SQL & Git
- Ability to work on research projects from scratch and identify the relevant technical solutions to problems
Big plus points +
- Finance & Accounting knowledge
- Prior experience as a software developer
- Prior experience at a growing startup
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity options – have a meaningful stake in the business
- Extremely collaborative and flat culture
Xelix is an enterprise SaaS company building the Control Centre for the CFO office. We work with some of the largest companies in the world and have a hugely exciting product roadmap in place.
Xelix has raised £1.5m seed funding to date from Tier 1 VC investors Passion Capital (Monzo) & Localglobe (Transferwise), as well as seasoned angels such as Paul Forster (founder of indeed.com) and Simon Burke (ex-CEO of Virgin).
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear from your potential future teammates!