Xelix is looking for a technical Delivery Manager with experience in enterprise Presales and SaaS implementation management.
The role in a snapshot
You will be responsible for coordinating technical and Pre-Sales activities with our global clients, spanning all sectors. You will support the sales process, consult with prospects to understand their requirements and manage the POC & delivery phases. You must be technically minded, mixed with an ability to engage customers, build relationships and deliver a great customer experience.
What you’ll do
- Identify, understand and define client needs – helping to design a solution that can best meet the clients’ requirements.
- Manage successful Proof of Concept’s leading to full deployment.
- Work with customers to customise and fine tune their solution.
- Sit in between product & sales, acting as the technical expert that can bridge these two functions.
- Contribute to pipeline and revenue, through participation and coordination of demand generation activities, including customer workshops, trade shows and company events
- At least three years of experience in a Pre-Sales consulting or SaaS implementation role.
- Experience with Data focused Enterprise software solutions.
- Ability to communicate a technical message, with business relevance, to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent presentation skills and composure in front of all levels of technical and business customers or prospects.
- Experience, or strong interest, in machine learning solutions.
Big Plus Points +
- You have Experience with finance/ERP systems.
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity options – have a meaningful stake in the business
- Extremely collaborative and flat culture
About the role
- Full time, permanent
- MF 9am-6pm
- Hybrid working
- Office based in the heart of Old Street, London
- Other benefits: Personal Learning & Development budget, dog-friendly WeWork office, friendly & supportive working environment, regular team socials, opportunity to grow with the business
Xelix is an enterprise SaaS company building the Control Centre for the CFO office. We work with some of the largest companies in the world and have a hugely exciting product roadmap in place.
Xelix has raised £1.5m seed funding to date from Tier 1 VC investors Passion Capital (Monzo) & Localglobe (Transferwise), as well as seasoned angels such as Paul Forster (founder of indeed.com) and Simon Burke (ex-CEO of Virgin).
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear from your potential future teammates!