Digital Product Designer opportunity to join innovative Product Team within an enterprise SaaS company, building applications to help companies spot risk, improve process & optimise working capital. We work with some of the largest companies in the world and have a hugely exciting product roadmap in place.
We are looking for a creative and talented Digital Product Designer who will be responsible for designing the user experience and interface design for our SaaS platform.
You will be working within an energetic, in-house Development Team that fosters a collaborative culture and welcomes bright ideas. You will be creating wireframes, user stories, and prototypes for our ML-based web application.
- Previous Digital design experience in an agile development environment
- A solid grasp of user-centric design and understanding design best practices
- Experience in prototyping and wire-framing tools such as Figma
- Paying strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
About the role
- Creating user-centred designs by understanding business requirements and user feedback
- Ability to understand user’s needs and jobs to be done
- Creating journey maps, user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Conducting ongoing user research
- Running workshops for stakeholders
- Collaborating effectively with product and engineering
- Maintaining the design and code-based pattern libraries
- Preparing design for development
- Reviewing the design implementation
Big plus points +
- B2B SaaS experience
- Understanding of basic finance & accounting
- Start-up experience / Entrepreneurial attitude
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity options – have a meaningful stake in the business
- Extremely collaborative and flat culture
- Dedicated learning budget for professional development
- 25 days holidays plus 3 free Christmas days and bank holidays
- Flexible and remote working opportunities
Xelix is an enterprise SaaS company building the Control Centre for the CFO office. We work with some of the largest companies in the world and have a hugely exciting product roadmap in place.
Xelix has raised £1.5m seed funding to date from Tier 1 VC investors Passion Capital (Monzo) & Localglobe (Transferwise), as well as seasoned angels such as Paul Forster (founder of indeed.com) and Simon Burke (ex-CEO of Virgin).
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear from your potential future teammates!