We are looking for an intelligent and energetic Junior Customer Success Manager to join our growing team.
- Be day-to-day contact for your allocated customers
- Conduct user training and onboarding sessions
- Resolve technical and non-technical queries
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers
- Manage renewals and minimise churn
- Upsell new Xelix products and expand contract values
- Communicate product deliverables and timelines with customers
- Work closely with the commercial, technical & product teams to find the best product solutions.
- Work with the founders and commercial teams on strategic topics e.g., market trends & competitor analysis.
- You have up to 1 year of relevant experience in Account Management, Customer Success and/or Sales at a tech company.
- You are confident, high energy and great at building relationships
- You have a fun, personable nature
- You are hungry to learn and develop
- You’re a “do-er” and excited to make a difference.
- Competitive salary
- 27 days holiday (24 days + 3 days when we close over Christmas)
- Hybrid working
- Comprehensive private medical & dental cover
- Enhanced maternity/paternity cover
- Learning & development culture – £500 personal annual budget
- Plugged into the best VC communities in Europe
- Swanky, dog-friendly office
- Lots of team socials & activities
- Annual team retreat.
- Bring Intensity – we work with a sense of urgency and take pride in moving quickly
- Be a Leader – we value ownership, autonomy, fresh thinking and creativity
- Keep Improving – we believe direct feedback is the key to continual self-development
- Speak Up – we encourage dissenting voices and direct debate, but we hate ego.
Xelix is an enterprise SaaS company building the Control Centre for the CFO office. We work with some of the largest companies in the world and have a hugely exciting product roadmap in place.
Xelix has raised £6m in Seed & Series A funding from VC investors Fintop Capital, Passion Capital & Localglobe, as well as seasoned angels such as Paul Forster (founder of indeed.com) and Simon Burke (ex-CEO of Virgin).
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear from your potential future teammates!