The role in a snapshot
Working closely with the product leads, you will help deliver our ambitious product roadmap.
As a Junior Product Manager in the company, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver on the product roadmap and coordinate with the Product team to execute on new features
- Own and manage the product backlog, prioritise user stories, and regularly groom the backlog
- Analyse, prioritise and resolve any bugs within the product
- Specify product requirements and write clear epics, user stories and acceptance criteria that are ready to be implemented by the development team
- Collaborate with business representatives, UX and engineers in the development and delivery of product features
- You have 1+ years of relevant experience in Product Management, ideally at a tech company.
- You’re passionate on modern forms of product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and product development processes.
- You have great communication skills in both written and oral format.
- You have a dynamic personality with the ability to inspire & motivate people you don’t directly line manage.
- You’re a “do-er” and excited to get your hands dirty.
- You have an Accounting & Finance degree, or a formal qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc)
- You have experience with machine learning products
- You have gained experience as a developer or designer prior to becoming a PM
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity options – have a meaningful stake in the business
- Extremely collaborative and flat culture
Xelix is an enterprise SaaS company building applications to help companies spot risk, improve process & optimise working capital. We work with some of the largest companies in the world and have a hugely exciting product roadmap in place.
Xelix has raised £1.5m seed funding to date from Tier 1 VC investors Passion Capital (Monzo) & Localglobe (Transferwise), as well as seasoned angels such as Paul Forster (founder of indeed.com) and Simon Burke (ex-CEO of Virgin).