We’re looking for a switched on, ambitious and energetic person to help support Xelix to reach new heights. A collaborative, dynamic and super-organised professional with a passion for B2B marketing, will get us very excited!
About the Role
A key position within Xelix’s fast-paced marketing team; this is a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious marketer looking to develop their skills and help accelerate growth at a fast-moving AI-based SaaS business.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Executive role is hands-on, fast-paced and varied. You’ll support across the board, helping to deliver events (in-person and online), demand generation programmes and integrated marketing campaigns, as well as content and product marketing initiatives. You’ll also be responsible for internal marketing, reporting, data hygiene, lead tracking, and ensuring all marketing materials and external listings are up-to-date and on brand.
- 2+ years’ marketing experience with a solid understanding of B2B marketing
- Social media management experience
- Previous exposure to supporting event and webinar programmes
- Email marketing experience
- Good understanding of marketing automation
- Well-organised, detail-oriented, and efficient
- Solution-focused with a keen curiosity to test, learn and optimise
- Ability to get stuck in from day one and bring new ideas to the table
- Good proficiency in MS applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook & Teams
Big Plus Points
- Excellent copywriting skills
- A keen eye for design (design experience advantageous)
- Experience preparing presentations on PowerPoint
- Previous B2B SaaS role
- Hubspot expertise
- Competitive salary
- 27 days holiday (24 days + 3 days when we close over Christmas)
- Hybrid working
- Comprehensive private medical & dental cover
- Enhanced maternity/paternity cover
- Learning & development culture – £500 personal annual budget
- Plugged into the best VC communities in Europe
- Swanky, dog-friendly office
- Lots of team socials & activities
- Annual team retreat
- Bring Intensity – we work with a sense of urgency and take pride in moving quickly
- Be a Leader – we value ownership, autonomy, fresh thinking and creativity
- Keep Improving – we believe direct feedback is the key to continual self-development
- Speak Up – we encourage dissenting voices and direct debate, but we hate ego.
Xelix is an enterprise SaaS company building the Control Centre for the CFO office. We work with some of the largest companies in the world and have a hugely exciting product roadmap in place.
Xelix has raised £6m in Seed & Series A funding from VC investors Fintop Capital, Passion Capital & Localglobe, as well as seasoned angels such as Paul Forster (founder of indeed.com) and Simon Burke (ex-CEO of Virgin).
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear from your potential future teammates!