We’re looking for a forward-thinking, hungry, and passionate Marketing pro who’s ready to play a big part in helping an ambitious start-up reach new heights. A perfect blend of analytical and creative, the ideal candidate possesses the ability to strategise and think outside the box. A talented generalist marketer with demonstrable experience in project management, events, and stakeholder management, combined with good leadership qualities and an obsession with output, will get us very excited!
About the Role
A brand-new position within Xelix’s fast-paced marketing team; this is a very exciting opportunity for a seasoned Marketeer looking make their mark and help accelerate growth at a fast-moving AI-based SaaS business.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager role is hands-on and dynamic. You’ll be leading the charge on event management (in-person and online), campaign management, demand generation, and both partner and customer marketing and enablement. Collaborating closely with the Marketing team – Marketing Exec, Senior Digital Marketing Exec, Head of Marketing – and a number of third-party agencies and freelancers, you’ll successfully mobilise resource to pull together fully integrated marketing initiatives that deliver a constant stream of high converting MQLs.
You’ll also work collaboratively across the business, liaising with the Sales, Product, Partnerships, and Customer Success teams to deliver on shared objectives. Working in partnership with the Sales Manager, you will be our MQL guru, ensuring seamless lead management and sales follow up.
- Event Management – Take ownership of and execute our global events strategy. This includes exhibiting at trade shows, speaking at conferences, hosting dinners, breakfasts, and workshops, as well as online activities like webinars and virtual roundtables. You’ll also work closely with Xelix’s Founders and the Head of Marketing to help build and deliver Customer Event Days. Some travel may be required.
- Campaign Management – Help shape, manage, and execute fully integrated awareness and lead gen campaigns. Campaigns must be timely, considered, and well-executed. Goals include amplifying reach, improving engagement, and generating high quality leads that match our ICP.
- Partner Marketing & Enablement – Support Partner relations by enabling our partners with relevant sales, training, and marketing material to ensure a successful partnership. Manage and develop our Partner Marketing Programme, working with partners to launch joint marketing initiatives to help generate demand. The programme currently includes events, webinars, co-authored content, and internal enablement sessions.
- Customer Marketing & Enablement – Support Xelix’s Customer Success team with customer enablement by co-managing our Customer Community platform. Regularly post, share new materials, and interact with customers on the platform to help improve loyalty, drive referrals, and minimise churn. Think up and execute creative customer marketing campaigns to generate upsell opportunities and increase stickiness.
- Demand Generation – Put our content in the spotlight. Work with the Senior Digital Marketing Executive to employ the right channels at the right time to drive demand for the Xelix product. As well as helping to maintain our existing initiatives (webinars, paid ads, thought leadership content, customer advocacy, email marketing etc), be part of unlocking a variety of new content formats and distribution channels including Podcasts, Video, ‘live’ content (e.g. Linkedin Live) and leveraging community platforms/forums.
- ROI & Reporting – Have your finger on the pulse with what’s working, what’s not and how to improve. Present analysis on campaigns, as well as broader initiatives and offer insight to improve. Keep a close eye on budget and return, and report on ROI. Work closely with the Marketing team to deliver on quarterly marketing OKRs, usually centred around lead generation, marketing operations, awareness building and content creation. Utilise and optimise Hubspot for data analysis and insight reporting.
- 5+ years’ B2B SaaS Marketing experience
- Well-organised, detail-oriented, and efficient
- Solution-focused with a keen curiosity to test, learn and optimise
- Ability to get stuck in from day one and bring new ideas to the table
- A collaborative team player with a real passion for B2B marketing
- Strong understanding of events and experience managing a global events strategy
- Proven track record of leading partner and customer marketing programmes
- Hubspot experience
Big Plus Points
- Experience marketing to enterprise businesses
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Good understanding of SaaS success metrics
- Competitive salary
- 27 days holiday (24 days + 3 days when we close over Christmas)
- Hybrid working
- Comprehensive private medical & dental cover
- Enhanced maternity/paternity cover
- Learning & development culture – £500 personal annual budget
- Plugged into the best VC communities in Europe
- Swanky, dog-friendly office
- Lots of team socials & activities
- Annual team retreat
- Bring Intensity – we work with a sense of urgency and take pride in moving quickly
- Be a Leader – we value ownership, autonomy, fresh thinking and creativity
- Keep Improving – we believe direct feedback is the key to continual self-development
- Speak Up – we encourage dissenting voices and direct debate, but we hate ego.
Xelix is an enterprise SaaS company building the Control Centre for the CFO office. We work with some of the largest companies in the world and have a hugely exciting product roadmap in place.
Xelix has raised £6m in Seed & Series A funding from VC investors Fintop Capital, Passion Capital & Localglobe, as well as seasoned angels such as Paul Forster (founder of indeed.com) and Simon Burke (ex-CEO of Virgin).
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear from your potential future teammates!