Xelix is a fintech on a mission to revolutionise the CFO office. We started six years ago, and now provide a mission-critical platform to senior finance people at multi-billion dollar revenue corporations in Europe, the US, and beyond. In Q1 2022 we raised series A, and are now in growth mode. We are looking for high-energy, high-impact individuals who are excited to discover and realise the untapped opportunity globally.
You’ll be the engine of our future growth, and the work you do every day will be essential to the continued success of the company. An ideal candidate should be a quick learner with strong communication & listening skills, and an ability to showcase our offering in a compelling way. A key part of a small Commercial Team, you will play a vital role in generating leads and nurturing them through the sales funnel. You will work closely with the Marketing Team, as well as the wider Sales & Partnerships Teams.
- Data sourcing by reaching out to potential clients using phones, email and social media, targeting decision-makers and influencers internationally
- Questioning, understanding and identifying prospect’s problems
- Creating, managing and maintaining a healthy pipeline of interested prospects
- Taking prospects through the sales process with an explicit aim of gaining interest, building strong rapport and ensuring the customer wants to progress & learn more
- Identifying and sharing knowledge and experience to help refine the company’s lead-generation playbook
- Managing email & Linkedin campaigns
- Managing and growing social media channels
- Administrative responsibilities (sending meeting invites, chasing lost leads via email etc)
- Monthly reporting & analysis
- Calling and emailing to generate new sales opportunities
- Taking responsibility for personal development and learning
- Collaboratively engaging with team efforts to perfect our approach.
- Educated to a degree level
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Able to work independently, self-motivated
- Has a good understanding of the key B2B sales channels
- Talent for creating and nurturing relationships
- Questioning mind with a creative approach to solving problems
- Works with pace & intensity
- Comfortable with giving, receiving and acting on feedback.
Big Plus Points
- Hubspot knowledge/experience beneficial
- Ambitious about a career in sales & hungry to learn/improve.
About the role
- Full-time, permanent
- M/F 9am-6pm
- Reports into Inside Sales lead
- Hybrid working, but at least 3 days in the office
- Office based in the heart of Old Street, London.
- Competitive salary
- 27 days holiday (24 days + 3 days when we close over Christmas)
- Comprehensive private medical & dental cover
- Enhanced maternity/paternity cover
- Learning & development culture – £500 personal annual budget
- Plugged into the best VC communities in Europe
- Swanky, dog-friendly office
- Lots of team socials & activities
- Annual team retreat.
- Bring Intensity – we work with a sense of urgency and take pride in moving quickly
- Be a Leader – we value ownership, autonomy, fresh thinking and creativity
- Keep Improving – we believe direct feedback is the key to continual self-development
- Speak Up – we encourage dissenting voices and direct debate, but we hate ego.
Xelix is an enterprise SaaS company building the Control Centre for the CFO office. We work with some of the largest companies in the world and have a hugely exciting product roadmap in place.
Xelix has raised £6m in Seed & Series A funding from VC investors Fintop Capital, Passion Capital & Localglobe, as well as seasoned angels such as Paul Forster (founder of indeed.com) and Simon Burke (ex-CEO of Virgin).
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear from your potential future teammates!