We are on the lookout for a Senior Front End Developer to help create the next generation of our SaaS invoice intelligence platform, which uses AI to uncover payment risks and deliver meaningful insights.
We currently use React, MobX, Styled Components and a RESTful API but there is an opportunity for you to introduce new technology as required. We test with Jest and React Testing Library.
Our ideal candidate takes pride in their work – producing clean, tested, beautiful code. You understand the importance of great design and creating a website that people enjoy using.
There are many opportunities to innovate as you collaborate with stakeholders to design and implement new features.
Working in a small but energetic development team you love to learn, accept new challenges and take ownership of your work.
Quality is important to us, therefore our ideal candidate should have:
- An appreciation of application architecture and design patterns
- A passion for testing, rapid iteration and collaborative problem solving
- An interest in mentoring others and sharing knowledge
- Strong CS fundamentals
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
As this is a senior role, we are seeking candidates with 5+ years of non-internship professional front-end development experience. You can demonstrate a strong understanding of modern front-end technology including:
- React (Hooks, Context, etc), React Router
- Global State Management
- Layout with HTML/CSS/SASS, Styled Components
- Building applications (Webpack, Yarn, NPM)
Big Plus Points +
- Interest in Data Visualisation
- UX and UI design skills
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity options – have a meaningful stake in the business
- Your choice of hardware
- Extremely collaborative and flat culture
Xelix is an enterprise SaaS company building the Control Centre for the CFO office. We work with some of the largest companies in the world and have a hugely exciting product roadmap in place.
Xelix has raised £1.5m seed funding to date from Tier 1 VC investors Passion Capital (Monzo) & Localglobe (Transferwise), as well as seasoned angels such as Paul Forster (founder of indeed.com) and Simon Burke (ex-CEO of Virgin).
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear from your potential future teammates!