We are looking for a creative and talented UX/UI designer who will be responsible for designing the user experience and interface design for our SaaS platform.
The successful candidate will work within an energetic, in-house development team that fosters a collaborative culture and welcomes bright ideas. You will be creating wireframes, user stories, and prototypes for our ML-based web application. You will be leading UX direction and be responsible for UX improvements across the whole product. You will also create graphics, such as icons and branding, to support our sales & marketing channels.
- Excellent understanding of user-centred design principles with good theoretical and practical grasp of interaction design issues
- Experience in user testing, story-telling and translating between business and technical jargon
- Experience prototyping and wire-framing tools
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences
- Experience of UX/UI in an agile development environment
Big plus points
- B2B SaaS experience
- Understanding of basic finance & accounting
- Start-up experience / Entrepreneurial attitude
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity options – have a meaningful stake in the business
- Extremely collaborative and flat culture
Xelix is an enterprise SaaS company building applications to help companies spot risk, improve process & optimise working capital. We work with some of the largest companies in the world and have a hugely exciting product roadmap in place.
Xelix has raised £1.5m seed funding to date from Tier 1 VC investors Passion Capital (Monzo) & Localglobe (Transferwise), as well as seasoned angels such as Paul Forster (founder of indeed.com) and Simon Burke (ex-CEO of Virgin).