About the Role
We are looking for experienced enterprise AEs who are excited to be part of the early sales team at a very fast growing startup.Importantly, we are not looking for Alpha, ‘gift of the gab’ type salespeople. Rather, we are excited to hire intelligent, thoughtful and reflective salespeople who build trust and meaningful connections with prospects. The role could develop into a leadership position, managing a team of AEs, or stay as an individual contributor role - closing our largest deals
- Consecutive years of quota attainment at a technology company
Big Plus Points
- Experience selling into the CFO office
- Specific knowledge of Accounts Payable space
- Competitive salary
- 27 days holiday (24 days + 3 days when we close over Christmas)
- Hybrid working
- Comprehensive private medical & dental cover
- Enhanced maternity/paternity cover
- Learning & development culture – £500 personal annual budget
- Plugged into the best VC communities in Europe
- Swanky, dog-friendly office
- Lots of team socials & activities
- Annual team retreat
- Be Productive – we work with a sense of urgency and take pride in moving quickly
- Be Proactive – we are forward-thinking and take the initiative.
- Keep Improving – we believe direct feedback is the key to continual self-development
- Be Collaborative – We do our best work in a relaxed, authentic environment where everyone has a voice.
Xelix is an enterprise SaaS company offering an AI-powered Control Centre for Accounts Payable teams. We work with some of the largest global companies to automate and enhance their financial control processes.
We built Xelix to take the pain out of four core AP processes: overpayment and fraud prevention, vendor statement reconciliation, master vendor data cleansing and AP/P2P reporting. Xelix is easy-to-use, cloud-based and flexible, making it suitable for large organisations across all sectors. We pride ourselves on providing 10/10 customer support and love to co-develop functionality with customers. See our customer reviews here: https://www.g2.com/products/xelix/reviews
Xelix has raised £6m in Seed and Series A funding from VC investors Fintop Capital, Passion Capital and Localglobe, as well as seasoned angels such as Paul Forster (founder of indeed.com) and Simon Burke (ex-CEO of Virgin).
Want to know more about our employee experience? Head to our Glassdoor reviews.