Client Onboarding Specialist
About the Role
Working within the dedicated Onboarding team, you will be providing guidance, experience and advice assisting our corporate clients to get onboarded to our platform as efficiently as possible.
Xelix is looking for somebody with the drive and ability to manage the full client lifecycle and deliver exceptional client experiences. The ideal candidate will also work closely with the Sales and Client Management teams, with regular feedback communications.
Xelix are looking for a technical team member with excellent project skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels from database administrators and developers through to the C-Suite across a broad range of industry sectors
The successful candidate would have excellent organisational and communications skills and a drive to ensure the client onboarding experience matches our culture and helps build enduring relationships with our customers.
- Manage the full onboarding lifecycle
- Management of PoC’s for prospective clients
- Data Testing and Validation
- Project Management
- Project Management Experience
- Data Wrangling and Validation Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Organisation Skills
- Relationship Building
Big Plus Points
- Experience with ETL processes
- Technical exposure to ERP or Financial Systems
- Data Cleaning skills
- Competitive salary
- 27 days holiday (24 days + 3 days when we close over Christmas)
- Hybrid working
- Comprehensive private medical & dental cover
- Enhanced maternity/paternity cover
- Learning & development culture – £500 personal annual budget
- Plugged into the best VC communities in Europe
- Swanky, dog-friendly office
- Lots of team socials & activities
- Annual team retreat
- Be Productive – we work with a sense of urgency and take pride in moving quickly
- Be Proactive – we are forward-thinking and take the initiative.
- Keep Improving – we believe direct feedback is the key to continual self-development
- Be Collaborative – We do our best work in a relaxed, authentic environment where everyone has a voice.
Xelix is an enterprise SaaS company offering an AI-powered Control Centre for Accounts Payable teams. We work with some of the largest global companies to automate and enhance their financial control processes.
We built Xelix to take the pain out of four core AP processes: overpayment and fraud prevention, vendor statement reconciliation, master vendor data cleansing and AP/P2P reporting. Xelix is easy-to-use, cloud-based and flexible, making it suitable for large organisations across all sectors. We pride ourselves on providing 10/10 customer support and love to co-develop functionality with customers. See our customer reviews here: https://www.g2.com/products/xelix/reviews
Xelix has raised £6m in Seed and Series A funding from VC investors Fintop Capital, Passion Capital and Localglobe, as well as seasoned angels such as Paul Forster (founder of indeed.com) and Simon Burke (ex-CEO of Virgin).
Want to know more about our employee experience? Head to our Glassdoor reviews.