Partner Customer Success Manager
About the role
We are looking for an intelligent and energetic Partner Customer Success Manager to join our growing team.
As our first Partner Customer Success Manager, you will sit in the Customer Success team, however, working very closely with our Partnerships team. We work with some of the leading businesses in the BPO and Consulting space. You will work closely with our partners to make sure that our joint customers are getting the most out of Xelix.
This is a rapidly growing area of the business, and you will have an opportunity to shape the company’s approach to working with Partners and their Customers.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor and expert for all our partners
- Develop a deep understanding of each partner’s organisational structure and Xelix’s relationship with each partner
Work alongside our partners to:
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer’s business priorities, objectives, challenges, architecture, and roadmap
- Conduct onboarding sessions, user training, building CSPs and preparing & presenting success metrics in Executive Reviews
- Consistently monitoring customer health & engagement. Proactively identifying churn risk and engaging internal stakeholders
- Build relationships with multiple contacts within each customer, including executive sponsors, economic buyers & decision-makers, and influence leaders to drive change across the organisation
- Proactively triage technical and non-technical queries and identify solutions with efficiency
- Administer renewals and reduce churn while promoting the upsell of new Xelix products and expanding contract values
- Act as the voice of the customer internally and work closely with the Product team to help them prioritise the roadmap
- Communicate product deliverables and timelines to customers
- Work collaboratively with the commercial and technical teams to find the best product solutions
- Work with the other CSMs, founders and commercial teams on strategic topics e.g., market trends & competitor analysis
- You have at least 4 years of experience managing client relationships with customers and/or partners in a fast-paced tech company.
- You have ample experience in managing complex enterprise clients, involving six- figure ACVs and engagement at senior levels.
- You are a speedy learner with the ability to grasp new technologies, product features & processes quickly and use that knowledge to educate your customers.
- You have robust analytical skills and are a confident and keen problem-solver
- You are a good time manager, well-practised at prioritization, and have experience of working with demanding clients/partners.
- You have a proven track record of identifying at-risk customers and driving complex resolution plans.
- You have clear and accurate verbal and written communication skills.
- You have strong attention to detail, with experience managing multiple complex work streams at once.
- You are confident, high energy and personable with proven success of building relationships.
- You have proven success in managing cross-sells, upsells and renewals without assistance.
- You’re a “do-er”, excited to make a difference and are passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Competitive salary
- 27 days holiday (24 days + 3 days when we close over Christmas)
- Hybrid working
- Comprehensive private medical & dental cover
- Enhanced maternity/paternity cover
- Learning & development culture – £500 personal annual budget
- Plugged into the best VC communities in Europe
- Swanky, dog-friendly office
- Lots of team socials & activities
- Annual team retreat
- Be Productive – we work with a sense of urgency and take pride in moving quickly
- Be Proactive – we are forward-thinking and take the initiative.
- Keep Improving – we believe direct feedback is the key to continual self-development
- Be Collaborative – We do our best work in a relaxed, authentic environment where everyone has a voice.
Xelix is an enterprise SaaS company offering an AI-powered Control Centre for Accounts Payable teams. We work with some of the largest global companies to automate and enhance their financial control processes.
We built Xelix to take the pain out of four core AP processes: overpayment and fraud prevention, vendor statement reconciliation, master vendor data cleansing and AP/P2P reporting. Xelix is easy-to-use, cloud-based and flexible, making it suitable for large organisations across all sectors. We pride ourselves on providing 10/10 customer support and love to co-develop functionality with customers. See our customer reviews here: https://www.g2.com/products/xelix/reviews
Xelix has raised £6m in Seed and Series A funding from VC investors Fintop Capital, Passion Capital and Localglobe, as well as seasoned angels such as Paul Forster (founder of indeed.com) and Simon Burke (ex-CEO of Virgin).
Want to know more about our employee experience? Head to our Glassdoor reviews.