Leveraging AI in Accounts Payable. Moderna's hyper-growth journey supported by Xelix
During the pandemic, Moderna had to rapidly scale production to fast-track delivery and manufacturing of the COVID-19 vaccine. But how did Moderna grow at pace whilst still maintaining control and visibility over payments and invoices?
With the help of AI, Moderna has automated its audit and control processes within Accounts Payable. By resolving errors and risks before the pay run and automating heavily manual tasks, Moderna has seen huge efficiency gains and cost savings, greater governance, and improved team morale.
With an ever-growing list of jobs to get done, including an ERP transition project, Heather and her team wasted no time in implementing AI to drive big process improvements that support scale and standardisation – two hugely important foundations for a company that grew from $800M - $22B in just two years.
Co-hosted by industry experts:Heather Barber, Director and Business Process Owner at Moderna
Paris Baker, Customer Success Lead Manager at Xelix
Alisa McPhail, Head of Marketing at Xelix
Watch webinar recording
The webinar at a glance
Watch our webinar to hear from Heather Barber (Director, Business Process Owner – AP/ T&E) on how Xelix helps Moderna to:
- Accurately detect and solve payment risks before the pay run
- Reconcile 100% of vendor statements in record time
- Keep an up-to-date, compliant and secure master vendor file
- Generate reports - on team productivity, performance, and payment insights - in seconds
- Free the AP team of tedious, time-consuming tasks so resource can be given to higher impact initiatives