Who we work with
Our partner community is made up of leading organisations who are dedicated to delivering value to their clients.
We work with a cross section of consulting firms committed to shaping the future of finance and transforming processes. By partnering with us, consultancies can strengthen their toolbox with a best-in-breed P2P solution, whilst building new projects around the implementation and adoption of Xelix.
Business Process Outsourcing
We help outsourcing firms win new deals and retain existing clients by introducing our innovative F&A solution into their delivery projects.
We are excited to establish a broad range of partnerships. Whether that’s resell or referral partnerships, white-labelling, or directly integrating with other solutions. Get in touch to explore how we can work together.
What’s in it for you?
- Win More Business – Market-leading F&A solution, a huge step forward from the status quo and legacy alternatives.
- Established Support Programme – Extensive training, sales collateral as well as pre-sales, onboarding and continuous support.
- Attractive Commercials – Flexible pricing structure to enable the right pricing mechanism for the right customer.
- Long-term Partnerships – A deeply collaborative approach, feed into the product roadmap.
- Flexible Product – Modular product offering, with the option for white-labelling.
- Quick ROI – a proven investment with typical pay back under 3 months.
Interested in joining the Xelix Partner Programme?
Simply share your details below & we will be in touch within 24 hours to setup a convenient time to discuss our partnership programme in more detail.
Content you may find interesting
Xelix receives 9 nominations in G2 Winter 2023 reports
It’s that time of year again: G2 Winter 2023 reports are live, providing a snapshot of the best-in-class AP/P2P software providers glob...
Three Accounts Payable problems undermining retail in 2022 (and how to fix them)
High competition and low-profit margins in retail mean every penny counts. So there’s no room for inefficiency in Account Payable in th...
Xelix completes Series A investment round, raising $5M
We are excited to announce that Xelix has successfully completed the Series A funding round, raising $5M. The investment was led by FIN...