Senior Partner Manager
About the role
We are looking for an intelligent and energetic Partner Manager to join our growing partnerships team. We partner with BPOs, consulting firms and technology businesses across the world - bringing significant value to their clients.
This channel is expanding very quickly and is an essential part of Xelix’s growth goals for the future. You will be focused on your own portfolio of reseller partners making sure they are happy and operating smoothly, diving deep into their needs and customising unique plans that will turn them into major growth channels.
- Managing a portfolio of our BPO and Consulting partners
- Owning a pipeline of deals that are generated by these partners and working directly with the partner to close these deals
- Activating partners and enabling them to be the best ambassadors for Xelix possible - training them on available products, building business cases and implementation support
- Contributing to overall partnership strategy - creating new processes across the channel
- Collaborating with Customer Success to make sure partners are getting the most out of Xelix for their clients, and helping with expansion opportunities
- Collaborating with Marketing to organise marketing activities with your partner portfolio
- Collaborating with Sales to make sure open deals are supported by our partners where relevant
- You have at least 6 years of relevant experience in Partnerships or Business Development in a fast-paced tech company.
- You have ample experience in managing complex enterprise partners
- You are adept at managing and closing six-figure deals (ACV)
- You are familiar with the MEDDIC sales framework
- You can engage and network with senior stakeholders across enterprise partners
Big Plus Points
- Experience selling into the CFO office
- Knowledge of the Accounts Payable process
- Experience working with BPO partners
- Competitive salary
- 27 days holiday (24 days + 3 days when we close over Christmas)
- Hybrid working
- Comprehensive private medical & dental cover
- Enhanced maternity/paternity cover
- Learning & development culture – £500 personal annual budget
- Plugged into the best VC communities in Europe
- Swanky, dog-friendly office
- Lots of team socials & activities
- Annual team retreat
- Be Productive – we work with a sense of urgency and take pride in moving quickly
- Be Proactive – we are forward-thinking and take the initiative.
- Keep Improving – we believe direct feedback is the key to continual self-development
- Be Collaborative – We do our best work in a relaxed, authentic environment where everyone has a voice.
Xelix is an enterprise SaaS company offering an AI-powered Control Centre for Accounts Payable teams. We work with some of the largest global companies to automate and enhance their financial control processes.
We built Xelix to take the pain out of four core AP processes: overpayment and fraud prevention, vendor statement reconciliation, master vendor data cleansing and AP/P2P reporting. Xelix is easy-to-use, cloud-based and flexible, making it suitable for large organisations across all sectors. We pride ourselves on providing 10/10 customer support and love to co-develop functionality with customers. See our customer reviews here: https://www.g2.com/products/xelix/reviews
Xelix has raised £6m in Seed and Series A funding from VC investors Fintop Capital, Passion Capital and Localglobe, as well as seasoned angels such as Paul Forster (founder of indeed.com) and Simon Burke (ex-CEO of Virgin).
Want to know more about our employee experience? Head to our Glassdoor reviews.